<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8756924?origin\x3dhttp://-xiiaopiinkk-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
melody


Monday, June 11, 2007


Was busy over projects and ICAs so never blog for quite some time. Now it's my 2 weeks of holidays so I am back to blog. Like finally after studying and going for attachements incessantly for about 1 year plus without proper holidays. It's finally HOLIDAYS now! *LoLx*

For this entry I am only going to blog about what happened to my NAPFA test which took place on 1 June 2007. I am super angry and irriated by some toopid fellow's cowardice! (-_-) Others shall try to update later on ya?

Hmmm... Wanted to train hard hard before the actual NAPFA test to do well but didn't really manage to do so. Trained a few times but eventually given up trainings because of the hectic schedules of working, studying and doing projects. However, I am proud of myself for passing all 5 stations. *cLaPs* Must be wondering what happened to my 2.4km run? I tell you people how irritated I am. The lecturer in charge gave proper instructions before the run. One of it I could remember extremely clear was he asked us to trust the instructors who will count for us how many rounds left every time we run pass the "timer". Because he believe that we will lost count as we run round and round the stadium. And because of what he said, I really did trust my irritating instructor who actually lost count of the number of rounds which I have completed. What's even worse was that toopid instructor actually insisted that he was right when I know I had completed my 6 rounds of run lorz. He insisted that I only completed 5 rounds when it was actually my last round lorz. And because that "arguement" I failed my 2.4km run. I came back on the dot of 17 minutes on my last round lorz. I did passed lorz. *aNgRy* But because of his toopid poor maths calculation and miscount, I failed! @#$%^&*!!! *iRrItAtEd* And that irritating fellow didn't bother to help me rectify the problem that actually he miscount and caused me to fail to the lecturer in charge to help me pass lorz. It's only when the lecturer in charge left then he came and apologise to me. How cowardice is that?! *rOaR* And I just realise that fellow is in the same lecture group as me lorz. I am going to blacklist this guy! Argh!~ (T_T) All because of him I only manage to get a Certificate Of Participation lorz. *gRuMp*


1:19 AM



~* MOI DESTINY *~

Photobucket

* i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd *

-`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL
-`23 GoInG oN To 24...
-`28 AuGuSt 1987
-`LoNg BrOWn HaIr
-`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS
-`BrOwN eYeS
-`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP
-`bLuR bLuR
-`FoRgEtFuL
-`cHuBbY
-`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD
-`tOoT tOoT~~
-`EmOtIoNaL
-`LaZy bUm
-`pLaYfuL
-`eAsY-GoInG
-`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. )
-`tImId
-`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. )
-`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs )
-`GuLLibLe

* [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//*

-`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs.
-`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012.
-`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe.
-`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy.
-`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599.
-`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX.
-`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf.
-`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH.
-`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd.
-`ReMoVe BrAcEs aNd WeLcOmE sTrAiGhT TeEtH..
-`GoLd CoLoUr's DKNY LaDiEs WaTcH NY4831 - WW wHiCh CoSt $309.
-`LV's HaMpStEaD MM WhIcH CoSt $2000.
-`A mEmOrAbLe 21St bIrThDaY CeLeBrAtIoN
-`PeRm HeR HaIr.
-`A PrOpEr PaIr Of SpOrTs ShOeS.
-`BaDmInToN RaCkEt.
-`PuMa LiMe GrEeN JaCkEt wHiCh coSt $79
-`PaNaSoNiC 10-iN-1 hAiR sTyLiNg SeT WhIcH cOsT $69.90.
-`AdIdAs wAtCh - TrEfOiL II wHicH CoSt $165.
-`Go S.H.E PeRfEcT 3 cOnCeRt 2007.
-`Go ShOw On StAgE SinGaPoRe 2007 cOnCeRt.
-`PiNk VAIO LaPtOp.
-`BuRbErRy bAg wItH wRiStLeT wHiCh CoSt $850.
-`SoNy T90 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $549.
-`PiNk FuJiFiLm InStAx MiNi 7 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $119.
-`aPpLe 16GB IpOd ToUcH wHiCh CoSt $498.
-`RiDe iN SiNgaPoRe fLyErS.
-`EvErLaStInG RoSeS.
-`SnOrKeLiNg aT PhI PhI IsLaNd.
-`Go StAr-gAzInG aT MoUnT fAbEr.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BiNtAn BeAcH WiTh DeAr DeAr.
-`Go TaIwAn FoR ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go HoNg KoNg FoR ShOPpInG SpReE.
-`Go BaNgKoK fOr ShOpPInG SpReE


- You ask me if I really love you...
the answer lies in you *

~* tweety birdz *~


~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~




~* LiStEn tO MoI BeAt *~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com